Art for heARTS sake
This is an all inclusive three day workshop in Denver, Colorado with Becky Schwartz. Your investment includes four days of information with a world class team of leading industry professionals. Bonnie Bakhtiari from b is for bonnie design, Katie O. Selvidge from Cottage Hill Magazine and Rachel Mansi from Roic + Bru
If you are a photographer who wants to grow your portfolio and the heart behind your business, this workshop is perfect for you!
- When is the next workshop?
- Fall 2018 (check back soon for exact dates)
- Where is the next workshop?
- Denver, CO
- How much does it cost?
- Check Back Soon
- What is included?
- The investment includes four days of learning, beautifully styled shoots by our stellar creative team, lodging at a beautiful Denver air bnb and succulent meals prepared by our catering chefs
- Is this going to be film or digital?
- We will work with both mediums and you should bring the medium that you are most comfortable with.
- I am new to photography, is this workshop right for me?
- Yes every level of photography is welcomed at this workshop, from amateurs to professionals.
- How big are the groups?
- There are no more than five photographers per group, so you''ll have plenty of time to shoot, be creative and learn!
- Will I be able to publish the images on my own website and social media?
- Yes! We love seeing attendees get a featured. We require you credit all vendors and the b. schwartz workshop. This the best way to create relationships in the wedding industry and a great way to grow all our business.
- Where do I travel to?
- The nearest airport is DIA with a quick Uber ride to the airbnb down town Denver
- What should I bring?
- An eagerness to learn, a laptop to share your portfolio during our one-on-one sessions, cameras, and film for photo shoots.
- What will I eat?
- Our caterers are amazing. Coursed meals, wine and of-course dessert. You can request vegan GF or vegetarian options, and please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
- What should I wear?
- Temperatures are mild but as the saying goes in CO, “if you don't like the weather wait a minute.” Rain and sometimes snow are a possibility that time of year, so bring comfortable clothing and we recommend your cutest layers.
- Are one-on-ones possible?
- Yes, Becky and all other speakers will offer a limited amount of one-on-ones every day, so be sure to bring your portfolio and sign up for them early.
- Can I use the images captured during the workshop for my own portfolio?
- Yes, just please be sure to include the proper credits. No Exceptions!
- You will be responsible for...
- Your travel to and from the workshop.
- Is there WiFi?
The $4,000 investment is all inclusive.
- opening night cocktail party & welcome dinner
- four days of learning with top industry professionals
- two morning sessions on business from industry experts in an intimate setting
- beautifully styled shoots by our stellar creative team
- hands-on learning and shooting in small groups of five
- group discussions to stimulate conversation
- lots of swag from our amazing sponsors
- styling opportunities to improve your portfolio
- supportive, inspiring and relaxed environment
- lodging at the luxurious Denver air bnb
- succulent meals prepared by our amazing chefs
- long lasting friendships with your workshop cohort
A non -refundable deposit of $1,500 will retain your seat. The remaining balance of $2,500 ($2,300 for early bird registers) is due before April 8, 2018. These payments are not refundable but can be applied towards other attendees.